I caught my daughter with another girl

I came home from workan hour early, walked outside to breath some fresh air and saw my daughter in top of another girl. She had her shirt off but her pants on. She is 12 wayyy to young. What Gould I do I didn't raise her I just got custody a few months ago. I think the other girl was the same age I caleed her mother but should I do for my daughter?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• That is a little young to be sexually active. Explain why. Tell her you want her to wait. But that you love her and if she has any questions she should ask you.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:14 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• they was outside doing that???
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 12:15 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• talk to her about it in a kind way so she feel comfortable like she can tell you anything....then `go from there good luck
    Armywife510

Answer by Armywife510 at 12:16 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• she could just be curious.honestly when i was younger my mom caught me and my best friend on top of eachother.we didnt really know what we were doing.we said we were power rangers and i was tommy and she was kimberly and we were just rubbing against eachother.well she caught us.but i am not gay or bi or interested in females.idk about all but most kids honestly go through a phase where there curious.my mother asked me that day str8t up if i was gay and i knew what that was.maybe you should ask her str8t up if shes gay or homosexual.sometimes the most forward approach is best.at least shell be open to talk to you and know that your willing to listen and understand.it might even bring you two closer.good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• She may just be curious, not really wanting to be sexual however. When I was around that age, as PP said, my best friend and I played "boyfriend and girlfriiend". I would wear her brothers boxers and she would stuff her trainer bra with tenis balls, lol. We would hold hands and kiss and sometimes rub up on each other, just playing out what couples did. But definitely time to talk to her. Have the sex talk, ask her questions, but dont punish her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Talk to her.. that's all you can do is to open up the lines of communication.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:38 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• you need to find out what is going on. she is 12. and in this day and age, 12 yr olds are having sex. sad, but true. i played bf/gf with some of my friends, but we were younger and didnt understand much about it. but at 12, believe me, they do. sex is everywhere at that age. maybe she feels she is gay. BUT also with that age and older teens is the "cool thing" to be bisexual. so you need to find out what is going on and why before you know what next steps to take. maybe she went through something too sexual for her age before you got her back that you need to be aware of. gosh, what a predicament.
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 9:57 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• You just need to talk to her and not make her feel bad for her feelings. She is more than likely experimenting and nothing else. Don't freak out, don't lecture her, don't negate her feelings. Keep the lines of communication open.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:03 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Time to start TALKING with her. Not just you doing all the talking either....get her to open up and talk about this on a deep level.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 12:15 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Well You needed to talk to her about that stuff tell her that it is wrong and that she needed to understand that women and women don't belong together.. And That what she did was wrong Don't Cover it up Be honset with her.. I Found out my sister was Gay and it Broken my heart.. I try to tell me sister but she won't listen so you better Tell her and her being 11 yearold That Evern Worse...........
    Anonymous