Makeup??? dont like it?

I love makeup im not trying to hide anything, but it broadens our beauty! i use mascara eyshadow lipstick sometimes.. and even blush sometimes... it makes me feel better about myself.. not that I "need" makeup it makes me feel better.. whats your reg day of makeup?

SweetiePieAfWf

Asked by SweetiePieAfWf at 12:41 AM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• well i usually just curl my lashes and sometimes i swipe some mascara on..but i always curl my lashes. sometimes i wear eyeshadow it just depends on my mood..lol im a really fresh faced natural kinda girl.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 12:43 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I only use mascara and eyeliner.. but only like once a week or so.
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 12:53 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I never leave home without some makeup on, if I am going to work I put on the full face, eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, poweder, you name it. If I am just running to the store it is usually just cover up, powder, mascara and liner. I LOVE makeup, love to buy it, everything about it!
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 1:15 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• On a regular around the house kind of day..I don't wear any makeup. I don't put any on to run to the store or out to run an errand like banking either. I do wear makup for a date night, or night out on the town. I am also more likely to put some on more often in the wintertime, but in the summer I tend to let my face be naked. I like make up for adding a little color, keeping me from looking washed out.
    Cheapsk8mom

Answer by Cheapsk8mom at 9:13 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I have fallen in love with the new Mineral Powders! No more heavy feeling liquid foundation for me! I swear using the mineral powders (which last all day), is like applying an eraser to any imperfections--fine lines, the occasional blemish, blotchy skin, etc.

Then I add a thin line of eye liner on my upper lids and some mascara, and I'm good to go! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:31 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• i been wearing since I was a tween...the works.
    Now I use foundation, coverup, mascara and blush
    Sometimes I ll wear liquid eyeliner(love it) and shadow
    Im a chapstick grl tho
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 3:21 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I love makeup. I never leave the house without foundation, powder, blush, and mascara. When I feel like it, I'll also wear eyeshadow, eyeliner, and/or lip gloss or lipstick. I guess it depends on my mood.
    bobbilinn7

Answer by bobbilinn7 at 8:32 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I LOVE LOVE LOVE makeup, and unless i'm in my pj's i am full on makeuped up LOL=) I cant help it I luuuuv it!!!

click---> AVN

click--->=)

kellibelle

Answer by kellibelle at 7:17 PM on Oct. 5, 2009