What is something good going on in your life right now?

Today my DH and I went to the ultrasound for baby number 3 and as I suspected it's a boy!!! We are naming him Joshua Ryan. I am so excited as this is our last child and we will have 2 prince's and a princess.

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 1:03 AM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Come on, is no one having a good day?

Actually mine is a mixed blessing, but much needed. They increased the hours ar work, but I have no time to spend with my faMILY.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 1:05 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• had my daughter 2 mts ago, my son is FINALLY potty trained, and i have a feeling SO is going to pop the question.
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 1:05 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I got another day to be a Mother and Wife to two of the most amazing people that I know!! It's a blessing everyday!=)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I GET MY DH HOME either tomorrow or the next day! He's been deployed for 15 mos and hes FINALLY on his way home!!!! I can't wait to have our little family together again!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:18 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Why did you post anon for something that happy? Don't people only anon when they say something embarrassing or mean? My daughter had me rolling with laughter tody, that was fun.
    teardrop_7060

Answer by teardrop_7060 at 1:23 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I had a great day. Got to relax with hubby home today after he was gone for 4 days, then took my middle son for an amazingly fun candlelight tour of a 1857 village reenactment. Tomorrow I am going to a Mariner's game with my hubby (not that I like the Mariners really, just nice to have the time out). AND in November, we get to move to a 4 bedroom house finally!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:24 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Yay for 07lilmama, that's awesome. I know how excited I was when my hubby was comign home from deployment!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:27 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I have a lot of good things going on in my life right now. Foremost is my daughter is grown and learning all kinds of stuff every day. I LOVE BEING A MOMMY!! Also, my husband is wonderful. I'm so lucky to be in love with my best friend :)

Now if my baby would just go to bed that would be awesome :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:34 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• My husband finished his book and sent it off to the publisher. He has been working on it for 18months and it is finally done YeeHaw!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:40 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• way to go to all of you momma's may you continue to be blessed!
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:17 AM on Oct. 3, 2009