Full Moon?

So I was reading and saw something about a full moon making women go into labor. I was due wednesday and I know that the next full moon is sunday. Has anyone heard of this or experienced this?

Mandy211

Asked by Mandy211 at 1:38 AM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i have not but according to research its supposed to be true i have never known anyone though
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 1:40 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Me~ out of 2 babies, it happened twice.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 1:57 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• i had mine son on a full moon as well thats all my grandmother talked about he was 3 days past his due date and she kept saying thats why he wasn't here yet because it wasn't a full moon, so who knows
    RCPerry511

Answer by RCPerry511 at 10:10 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• if you have her on a full moon she will be a warewolf haha! lol i love you :) i hd your niece on a full moon she was one day early and it was 2 in the morning i had contractions there was a full moon! and she is a warewolf haha
    gracie43008

Answer by gracie43008 at 2:19 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• lol haha well she doesn't look like one =) Tomorrow is a full moon so hopefully this will happen.. I'll let you know
    Mandy211

Answer by Mandy211 at 2:32 PM on Oct. 3, 2009