angel monitor

My hubby and i are talking about getting one when it comes closer to my due date, did you use one? How did you like it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i have one & i love it!! i wouldnt feel at ease with him sleeping alone in his crib without it, esp since hes a tummy sleeper. In fact i slept on the couch with him the first 11weeks until i got one!
    EthansMommy5

Answer by EthansMommy5 at 1:59 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• LOVED IT! The peace of mind was wonderful. Iread the reviews on Babiesrus before I bought. The only thing is you will have to mess with the sensitivity of the alarm. Because you can adjust sensitivity you may have a few false alarms. Just adjust the alarm to a little more sensitive and it should be fine. :) I got rid of mine after my last child but if I ever got preg again I would buy another in a heartbeat. I wish I would have invested in it with my first 2 kids too, I would have gotten alot more sleep if I had!
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 3:04 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I love mine. It really gave us much needed comfort and sleep. My best friend lost her baby to SIDS at 3 months, my son was 7 weeks old. I was terrified. So, DH went and bought one. It was the best investment we made. We have it setup for baby 2 who is coming this month.
    acholt21

Answer by acholt21 at 3:25 PM on Oct. 3, 2009