weed

My husband has medical problems and has a pot card it helps him not have seizures and let me tell you it works! I know that for a fact.
Anyways sometimes i will go in the laundry room the only place he can smoke and he will be smoking (he doesnt smoke alot just like 2 times a day to help him)
Ive heard ladies smoking before and it didnt hurt the baby
i have never smoked i hate the smell of it
but will being around it hurt the baby? No bashing please just looking for an answer or storys of other ladies and weed

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i am sure you will be fine
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 1:59 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• weed doesnt and wont bother your baby...13 years ago, the book "What to expect, When you're expecting" stated that studies have NOT proven that mothers who smoke weed daily (Rastafarian's) have children WITH any development issues. It now reads something different and thats because its mostly illegal. I hit it a few times when I was pregnant and no problems whatsoever.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• In all honestly I think you should definetly be ok
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:09 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I think you'll be okay too, but it's always better to be safe than sorry, so maybe your husband can smoke outside (since it's legal for him) or in a bathroom with the fan on and window open. My OB/Gyn doesn't even want me to pump my own gasoline because of the fumes......so I try to just be extra careful with everything....
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 2:15 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I am pretty certain that the second hand smoke of weed will not hurt your baby. Cheer up, every little thing is gonna be alright! lol
    -KaylaLee-

Answer by -KaylaLee- at 2:24 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• My husband also has the card, it doesn' t bother me.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:27 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I smoked my first trimester due to extreme morning sickenss. That was the only thing that helped me (even those neasua pills didn't work). My baby is advanced for her age so I know it didn't hurt her. She's also a very calm child compared to so many out there.... completely normal and excelling daily! Trust me, you will be fine. You're baby will be fine. It's not like you smoke it, or are always around it! I have had friends who smoked it bowl after bowl, ignored their kids to deal weed and other drugs. Those kids have problems.... but look at the environment!!! I'm sure you won't be doing that whatsoever! Nothing to worry about!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• rest easy, you'll be fine
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 3:15 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• If you are worried about it, just don't be in the same room with him when he smokes. I think the baby should be fine though. I know some people who smoked it throughout both of their preg.and the babies were fine, but me personally would not take any chances.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• you're good, baby will be fine. :)
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 10:29 AM on Oct. 3, 2009