Diaper Rash

I has children that are sensitive to any other brand then huggies. If I put a generic diaper on them or even pampers of Luvs they get a rash. Well long story short we couldn't afford the Huggies and we needed diapers now my poor DD is suffering with a rash. Now I have been changing regularly and using the cream I use Aveeno it's the only one that doesn't make the rashes worse. But weird thing is that the cream won't go on two spots that are towards the inner buttcheeks. It's bright red all over and had little bumps all over her nether region. Has anyone else experiences this or have any advice? Unfortunatly she has had a diaper rash now for about two wekks but this is cause by the generic diapers but we finally got Huggies and it started to clear up then BAM this happened idk what to do!!!!!!!!!!! Please help...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 AM on Oct. 3, 2009 in General Parenting

• My dd is like that, no other brand but huggies works for her. Also, no other wipes but pampers sensitive work too! If we use huggies wipes or any other brand she gets little red spots where the wipe touched. For her, desitin worked if I put it on right after her bath, and lots of baby powder, then let her sleep in it and changed her immediately the next morning! If I used just the cream it would take some of the redness away but the powder really helped. Also, I try to let dd go without a diaper when she can to air her out. I Hope this helps and that she feels better soon!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 9:54 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Baby power wored for when my baby had it. She didn't have it alot though and not bad either.Oh do you know what helps polysporin. just put a little of that on the baby and it should help.my girlfriend was told to use that on her baby and it was gone before she knew it.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 10:23 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• We used cloth; my daughter never had a diaper rash (except when we traveled and used disposable for a couple of days.)

Answer by rkoloms at 9:34 AM on Oct. 4, 2009