Any moms out there of a murdered child?

I only had one. He disappeared at the age of 14. Would be almost 20 now. Hard to deal with. Wondering if any moms or parents out there are dealing with the same thing. Have never had a good nights rest since. Would like to hear from you.

Babyden

Asked by Babyden at 4:14 AM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• Im sorry for your loss. That happened to my uncle. Well he didnt go missing. He used to work at the drive in movies when he was 16. It was on mothers day that he had to go in and help set up the snack bar. He was getting off work early to meet up with the rest of the family to go ride their dirt bikes. He never made it there and they were watching the news and saw that the place where he worked got robbed and that 3 people were killed. My grandpa got in the car and went down there and saw that one of the guys was my uncle. My grandma has never been able to go through mothersday without crying. I hope that you will find a way to get some peace. My step mom also lost her son when he was 7 he was hit by a car in december. Christmas was always a hard time for her. Just remember that he is always with you in your heart. If you sit down and listen im sure you will be able to hear him. My grandma tells me that all the time.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 5:25 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I am sorry for your loss
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 8:44 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• i'm so sorry :[
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 5:11 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I haven't lost a child, but I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am for your loss. I can't imagine the pain you feel. You're in my thoughts and prayers.
    Littlebit722

Answer by Littlebit722 at 8:57 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I am so sorry for your loss. I have not lost a child and I cannot begin to understand your pain, hang in their and try and remember your child in good times.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:17 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Although, I have suffered a miscarriage,I can still hear my sister screaming when she found her 7 week old son dead from SIDS,I even witness my 3 year old niece slip away from us,we never knew what happen to her,she had a cold,in 2 weeks her kidneys,heart,even her skin peeled off,but, I still can't imagine what you are going through,my heart is aching for you.May GOD bless you with new strength everyday.praying

lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 10:57 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I have never had to live with what you have.And I feel for you.I wouldn't deal with it well either.I'd have a broken heart for the rest of my life too.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 11:38 PM on Oct. 3, 2009