If you know/knew when your ovulation day was......

how long did it take you to get pregnant if you followed the whole having sex the day before or day of ovulation???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• haha. you don't really want me to answer this question-- 3 years.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 9:22 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• One day pop for me......anytime on my ovulation days. Decide we wanted another baby and found my ovulation days and by the next month I was prego, but its different for every women, depends what is going on in your life...stress can be a factor .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Even under the best of circumstances, there's only a 25-33% chance of conceiving during any given cycle. So it can take a perfectly healthy, fertile couple an average of 3-4 months to conceive, when doing everything "perfectly", sometimes longer, sometimes shorter. Timing is everything, but chance can be even more important.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:25 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• 7 yrs then miscarriage
    Anonymous