Does anyone else dislike Joy Behar as much as I do?

Cant stand her....wondering why she got her own show? Uggg....liberal feminists....completely out of touch with reality.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Entertainment

• Hahha I agree with your statement! lol Sometimes she can be funny but overall shes an ass
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 11:14 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• LoL yes I agree. Whenever I see the View she is always wrong about everything. She is waaaaayyyy out there in her thinking about sex, drug, politics, people. And I do not think she is funny.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:19 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I like neither her politics and worldview, nor her irritating personality. Having to listen to her talk is like fingernails on a chalkboard for me. She's super-obnoxious.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 12:37 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I saw an episode of The View about 5 years ago and she insulted a guest. I thought that was totally rude, innapropriate, and probably embarrasing for the guest. I did not like her from that day on. I probably share similar opinions as Joy but she is more arrogant than confident. On the flip side, she is a smart cookie because she knows cockiness works in Hollywood.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 1:31 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• She hasn't written a new joke since the Clinton administration and keeps recycling them. Sometimes, going green isn't good.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:06 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I haven't watched the View in years but she was the only reason I did watch it.
    I like a person who's not afraid to speak her mind, who's not ashamed to say that life's not perfect and neither is she.
    It's been a long time since I watched it tho so she may have changed since way back when.
    To each his own I guess. Must not have been that bad for millions of people to have to endure since the shows been on quite some time and she was one of the original.
    Thanks for letting me know she got her own show tho... I'll have to look for it :)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:17 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• i was thinking that the other day she is so negative annoying and not funny......
    Anonymous

• Can't stand the b***h
    momofcali3

Answer by momofcali3 at 1:23 PM on Oct. 7, 2009