parenting plans through the courts....

is there anything i should make sure is on the parenting plan that you wouldnt normally think of but should def. be there? i am worried i am going to forget something important.

michellem7781

Asked by michellem7781 at 11:12 AM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• In ours it says that if one of us has the kids and is going to be out of town (even for just one night) that the other parent gets the chances to say they will watch the kids before other arrangments are made (like grandma will watch them for that night). We also have it written that we are to use the actual paperwork only when we can't agree on visiting. Right now I keep the kids most of the time because he has a busy schedule so I let him have them when he has 3 days in a row free regardless of who is supposed to have them accordin to the papers. If we didn't agree on that we would go by the papers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• i know that i would want to know who is watching my child when their father is working or out. You should have the right to know whos care they are in.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 11:39 AM on Oct. 3, 2009