Is it because of the weather change that I feel depressed or is it because my relationships always end in or before October and I am always left feeling lonely during this time because I don't have a man in my life?

For the past 7 years I have been in 3 relationships. All of them ended during October or before... I never seem to have anyone when it starts getting cold. This time I thought I was doing fine (I have been single for a couple weeks now and it was warm when we broke up) until I stepped outside and the cold breeze made me feel so lonely. I feel this way during the same time every year.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• you don't need a man to feel warm. I'm married and still feel cold and lonely...you just want what you don't have at the time. Try feeling good about yourself, look in the mirror and let yourself know what a catch you are! The fact is that there will be times that you feel lonely...even when you have someone. Enjoy your life while you can...cause when you're married, your life is your home.
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 11:44 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• This time of year can substitute things for other things, like when it's cooler I feel much more alive and that's when my DH is always grumping. I don't understand what is the issue with it, he isn't any different then or summertime, I am always going going going....... It's like now I want to teach my daughter ballet.... I want to get some type of tapes or movies that explain or elaborate ballet, and get my mind into a new set feeling, a new frame, another perspective a more lively time and setting, and feel free and alive. Men just don't do that, unless they are competing in sports or in the spotlight. I am not saying men are bad, but women need to express ourselves.
    This is my life !
    You take new steps and they lead to funner more lively nicer events and frames of thought and feeling. Good day to you and message me anytime you feel bad
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 11:51 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Check out the term relationship addiction. It means some people don't feel complete without a mate. It's really not a healthy way to be. (not bashing) Maybe while no one special is in your life you could work on making yourself feel special and you won't need someone in your life. Being confident in yourself is what attracts men so if you don't need one (just want one) they might be lined up at your door.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:09 PM on Oct. 3, 2009