weird dream

i had the craziest dream last night...i had a dream that i made out with my cousin (not my bio cousin but we were raised together) and hes the one who wanted to make uot then we hooked up it seemed so real i woke up looking around hoping it was just a dream and it was. my cousin is pretty hot though lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Must have been something going on last night...i dremt(dreamed?) my mom left my step-dad for my uncle(bio dads brother) they got married and I was maid of honor...it was very creepy---felt real my kids were there DH everyone---
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 11:39 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Are you pregnant? I've been having some weird, VIVID dreams!

I have this recurring dream about The Ramones. This time, Joey Ramone and I were out having Greek food (and for some reason Megan Fox was there too, talking about joining a roller derby team, LOL). He's in love with me, but won't tell me, and it happens in every dream I have. It's funny, because I don't think he's that attractive, but he sure was cool. I woke up this morning saying, "what did that mean?!"
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 12:32 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I had one last night too, I was dreaming that I was in Colorado visiting my sister and a bunch of friends and relatives that she had there. They left me all alone in the house and I had to make sure that all of the doors and windows were locked by sunset because the Javalinas (wild, killer pigs) would attack when the sun went down. I hated it so much that I called one of the moms that I met on Cafe Mom and asked if I could come stay at her house, she lives in Colorado too. She said no because she had a Playboy photo shoot to do on Friday night.... Hmmmm, weird!
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 12:42 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• lmao that too funny no i am not prego but 8 weeks pp so i am thinking its pp hormones cuz i had crazy dreams while prego
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Oct. 4, 2009