Is your schedule super scheduled or super relaxed or somewhere in between? Has it always been that way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Oct. 3, 2009 in General Parenting

• I am super relaxed homeschool mom but years ago, when dd was little, I was running crazy all the time.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 12:02 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• We have a routine but it is not rushed. I can't function well with having to run here, there, or everywhere. So we don't. We both work and my son goes to a private school. On weekends it is our time and we are very relaxed and chilled. Every day is. He knows our routine and we work through it each day without problems.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 1:17 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Super relaxed...my son is nearly 2 and we are in some sort of routine now but this was initiated by my son who decided to start sitting at the table whenever he wants to eat.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 2:13 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• We aren't super scheduled, we do have a few days a week that are very busy, but otherwise we are pretty relaxed.
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 2:35 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• My son has autism, so everything needs to be scheduled. We live by 3 words @ our home~ Structure, Schedule, Order.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 6:51 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• We have a basic routine. During the school year it's: up by 7am (kids are usually up at 6am on their own), breakfast once they are up (they get their own), off to school at 7:35am, snack for my 3yo at 9am, lunch at 11am, pick the kids up at 2:30pm, snack, dinner at 5pm.
    That's it. My 3yo has school 2 days a week that add to the scheduling and 3 days a week they have classes after school (M, Th and F).
    On weekends and in the summer we just wing it. We have lunch at 11am and dinner between 5 and 7pm but otherwise we just do whatever.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 7:08 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• super relaxed homeschooler, most of the time- unless i have an appt to keep
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 12:16 AM on Oct. 4, 2009