My bf had another girl call me....

Has anyone ever had their man get upset, so they have another girl call your phone and leave you a message telling you not to call your man anymore? So, this happened to me, and my bf swore up and down that there was nothing between him and this girl, but she called my phone yesterday and left me a message saying it was better for me not to call him anymore. It all started because I was unable to answer my phone, so after he called and called she finally called. I don't know what to think....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• oh hell no.i woulda beat his ass lol .no seriously i would of though just for letting another girl disrespect me.hes full of shit in my eyes.what was the point of her getting involved in you and his business.i would slap the bitch too if i knew who she was.leave that alone sweety hes a herb!
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 12:18 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• He's cheating.
    Anonymous

• So he has a personal secretary? That's funny. Why didn't he just leave a voice message himself telling you that? Men are so stupid. I guess he was playing the "maybe she'll get jealous and call me card".

Answer by admckenzie at 12:06 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I would not have any further contact with him.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 12:06 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Um yea, LOSER. He's not a man, he's a child. So I wouldn't waste my time or emotions on him
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:06 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I'd think he's a prick and not call him anymore; anything of his left at your place would be at a consignment shop; craigslist; or Goodwill. F*ck That!!!
    Anonymous

• um yeah.. in high school... sounds like someone has some growing up to do
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 12:08 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Id think that if he was doing this to get back at you or not, theres something going on and id dump him ASAP
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:15 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• So junior highish. You are way better than that. Blow him off for good. Don't get weak in the knees , just do it.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 12:33 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I've never had that happen to me but if he did that because you didn't answer your phone, then come on girl, this is what you'd be looking forward to till he finally gives up the middle school games (even high school kids have more sense than that I'd think).
    I'd call her back and tell her to not worry... she can have him, you weren't answering for a reason yesterday, but from today forward you'll not be answering and if there's nothing going on with them, then that's sad cause you'll never know, nor will you care now, you're done.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:22 PM on Oct. 3, 2009