i know your sick of this question but..

are you getting the swine flu vaccine or not? my son is only 4 months old & im freaking out about it. ive been researching, but still cant make up my mind. i want to hear your opinions please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Health

• To all of the people saying swine flu is no worse than regular flu obviously haven't had it yet. It was horrible!!!!!!! Even after having I still wouldn't vax on it just yet because the shot has had complications. Its gotten so bad here that children in the schools are having to wear masks and several of them have had to close down because over 40% of the school was out sick with it.
    Anonymous

• no one in our family is getting it.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 1:30 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Getting it.
    Anonymous

• nope...
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 1:32 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• i would say if you are breastfeeding and planning on getting the shot to get the shot for you and the baby will get the immunity thru the milk
    Anonymous

• i dont even think swine flu has made it to where I live...ppl are getting the vaccine, im not, but no one has had it or at least no one has had a devastating effect from it.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:34 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Yes as soon as possible becasue my step-daughters brother was diagnosed with the Swine Flu and I don't want that around my family. She has been staying with us for several days until he is completely over it.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 1:34 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Nope, because it's not anymore dangerous than the regular seasonal flu, and I never get the vaccines for it. I've only had the flu once in my life, and if it's treated, it's not usually dangerous. That goes for the swine fle and the regular flu. They are both equally the same.
    Anonymous

• no, I feel the less shots the better, the swine flu is no more dangerous than the regular flu, so I wouldn't vaccinate myself or my son unless the law made us!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:40 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• No... we're not getting the vaccine.
    Krystallized

Answer by Krystallized at 1:51 PM on Oct. 3, 2009