If you could spend your weekend the way you wanted and do anything..What would you be doing right now?

I would take the whole family to an indoor water park.All The kids (ages 24yrs to 5 yrs plus the 2 grandkids ) would spend all day playing and they would get their own room. Money for food and games.
All the while me and my husband enjoy our jacuzzi suite.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• On the beach, cocktail, book, music, a whole bunch of money in my pocket to go shopping with later, and a Nanny to watch my son while Dh took me dancing! Now I am sad that its cold and I am broke--LOL
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:55 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• have sex , then nap
    kitkat4202112

Answer by kitkat4202112 at 1:58 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• At the "good" salon getting a massage and facial and all the other fun stuff I can never justify paying for so I have to wait for gift cards.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:45 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I dont know but it would be ALL ABOUT ME, ME, AND ME!!! lol

I love my family but I am in need of a big break.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 3:14 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Be fishing at the ocean with the hubby.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:11 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Exactly what I did today....... baked, cleaned, worked on some photos and sipping twisted tea. (hubbie's gone for the weekend.)
    jenzfoto

Answer by jenzfoto at 6:36 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I'd have a respite caregiver I know we could trust stay home with our son, and then I'd take DH to a local resort, check in, schedule a hot stone massage for 2, then we'd go to dinner, and go back to the hotel and remember what it was like before our kids came into our lives!!! Hey, if you're going to allow me to dream, I'm going to DREAM BIG!! :0)
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 7:15 PM on Oct. 3, 2009