Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i cant stop crying

my hubby the guy i loved and have 2 kids with told me he is not in love with me any more. i no i am crazy all ways yelling and making some thing lilttle soo big. he said i drove him away. he said he is leaving and i dont want him to. last night he stood for the last night. we had sex. i new it wasnt a good idea. now i cant bring my self to even get up and o to work . my hole life feels over. we were together since i was 14 now i am 20. i no i am stupid for even bothering with him. but i cant help it i still want him back...what can i do any advice

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (11)
  • Hugs! I know its hard, but you have to get out of bed and take care of yourself and your kids. Have you spoken with a doctor for your moods? Maybe they could help you? Have you asked him about counseling?

    Answer by Lesli at 2:07 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

  • he said he dont want to try any more. i dont have any insureness to go back to the doctor. when i did have it they said something was wrong but with no money i cant go back.

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

  • Lesli's right. Show you care by making an appointment for counselling for your own responsibilities to be heard and then for his wants to be heard. Remember if you're a mom or pregnant with first baby or adopting baby, you still have parenting responsibilities.

    What are you screaming crazy about? Does he help you every day? Counselling will help you no matter where your relationship goes - apart or back together. Remember your own self worth. Age twenty no matter how many kids, jobs, own home or rent, live with parents or not ... that's still a young age. Is he 20 also? How's his job status? Look into counselling if you really want to try to get him back, but tell him both have to go even to separate in a good way that's important.

    You're important for your life with or with a man now or later. Remember your own value in this world.

    Answer by lfl at 2:13 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

  • op, call your county for help to get some kind of insurance. Lots of pharmacy stores now have inexpensive clinics in them. Some shoprite supermarkets do too. And there you can get care w/o insurance. If doctor said you need prescriptions or lifestyle change then listen up. What about your family - can they give you help to get on your own during counselling while you prove your'e maturing more?

    Answer by lfl at 2:16 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

  • if this is real, sounds kind of not real, ( lot a whole bunch not real !) DUMP HIM. Men aren't worth keeping .

    Keep yourself happy alive, go to play tennis, one on one things as simple as possible, keep him like on another planet, for ever. You aren't stupid, you are controlled and let go. He is not stable material either if he just ignores you and does the man power thing. He is stupid

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

  • Bless you. I am sorry.

    It sounds to me (not in the medical field but with a friend who behaves in a similar fashion) that you have a bipolar problem or a hormonal problem. You should be checked right away to find out. My friend was miserable and made everyone around her miserable- crying all the time was one symptom. When she went on med, she said she felt like a human being again. It is possible that it is too late for your relationship with your husband, but get checked out medically first, describe your behavior to your doctor, and if it is a medical problem, get it fixed and then talk to your husband and see if you both can get counseling. If it isn't a medical problem, still talk with your doctor, perhaps they can advise you what you need to do to help your behavior.

    Answer by Bmat at 2:30 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

  • act like u dont need him,dress real nice and always smile and be polite,that will drive him craz.y

    Answer by angelairelan at 2:38 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

  • yeah, limit your cryin then get up n out of the house n get on with life like the rest of us had 2 do when we were dumped. bit of advice though, quit having kids with men who don't love u

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

  • anon :28 you're an ass face.

    Answer by naturepeace at 5:15 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

  • Get therapy, try looking at a neighborhood church for couples going through a divorce. Most have something in the lines of group meetings. Next, you have to take care of yourself and your children. You need to get to work because it will help you focus on you and your child. Your job helps support both of you. Next, make sure to get a hold of your local child support office. Don't allow him to schuck his responsibilities as a parent. You can grieve but also put on that Mama hat and get mad and take care of business. Don't let him get you down so much that you can't work. I know its hard right now but you will come out of this a very strong woman. Time to get up and dry those tears and take care of yourself and your family. You can do it.

    Answer by pnwmom at 6:55 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.