Twins!!??

Hi im 17 and I have a 15 month old daughter and a 2 yr old Their names are Emmaleigh and Cali I am also having twins I am 22 weeks pregnant So i was just wondering if anyone elese had twins and wanted to chat :)

AmandaTheMommy

Asked by AmandaTheMommy at 2:37 PM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You're going to be 18 with FOUR children under the age of 3?!???!?! Good luck to you!
    Anonymous

• there are a lot of twin groups. have you tried there? congrats
    Anonymous

• Yes thanks ill need the luck :)
    AmandaTheMommy

Answer by AmandaTheMommy at 2:43 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• No i havent I just type in twins?
    AmandaTheMommy

Answer by AmandaTheMommy at 2:45 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• My husband's a twin with several other siblings and my grandparents had two sets of twins with six kids total. In addition to twins groups here on CM there's also national multiples groups. Just google on the internet moms of multiples for national groups. Enjoy!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 3:16 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• yes you can click on groups above, click find groups, and type twins in the search box and lots of groups come up.
    Anonymous

• I just wanted to say good luck to you, you certainly have your hands full. Make sure you go get some birth control after the twins! :)
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 3:58 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• good luck to you..but 17 with 4 children? damn thats a job. agreed with the previous poster..get some birth control:)
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 6:28 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Where the heck are your parents? How did you get your self in that situation, were you even able to finish school and get an education. If my daughter got pregnant at 16 yrs old I would make sure she was taking her birth control every day. You are still a child and I know Im probably offending you but I dont understand how a child can raise 4 children, doesnt make any since to me.
    Anonymous

• u give teen moms a bad name , and im one, seriously did u not learn the first time around that sex makes babies. No wonder ur parents kicked you out, who could blame them. Why don't you try some BIRTH CONTROL next time around or BETTER DON'T HAVE SEX!!!!
    Anonymous