if you hubby said for you to stay in bed all day long while he and the kids did everything would you

how much would you enjoy it and i mean all day

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i would enjoy it for a lil while lmao I am too restless to stay put, and i would feel bad if i eft him to eat sandwiches all day lol
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Are you kidding? I would be over the moon! I love my bed and a three hour nap is my norm.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 3:27 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I would love it! Get in some sleep, watch tv, study without having my son try to rip my textbooks, lol.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 3:28 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I'd wonder if I had cancer and didn't know it, haha. But seriously, I would enjoy it! I'd love to have one day every month or so where someone waited on me hand and foot. I mean, I make my man's coffee, wash and put away his clothes, clean the house, and love on him all the time. Why shouldn't I get the same treatment occasionally? :-)
    CoffeeOrDeath

Answer by CoffeeOrDeath at 3:31 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I dont like laying around in bed all day. I couldnt stand it. I dont want to be lazy.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 3:47 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• On the weekends I get to sleep in while they entertain each other but if anything is going to actually get done I would have to gt eventually.
    Anonymous

• I don't think one day in bed is being lazy. I think that its important to remember that you need to take care of yourself. I usually get about 4 hours of sleep a night. My DH works nights and I hate sleeping in a house alone with two kids. So I end up going to bed at like 2 am and he gets home at 8:30. I get up at 6, shower, get dressed and make him dinner (not breakfast) and so often I nap after he gets home and before he goes to sleep. He doesn't want me sick or rundown either.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 4:05 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I would love it. I can just imagine all of the homework I could get done, toddler free!

I would finally have time to do a little reading.

I have been suffering from insomnia lately but hey, I could get bored enough to sleep even.

Sounds wonderful to me!
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 4:20 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I wouldn't. If you lay around in bed to long you end up feeling shitty. I know if I sleep too long I feel even more tired.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 4:26 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I would LOVE it. I don't think I would really stay in bed, but I would probably be here on CM, or watching TV.
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 4:28 PM on Oct. 3, 2009