Hey you good Christian Woman:

What has Jesus done for you lately?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Sorry, not a heck of a lot in terms of bettering my life directly. I am thankful that my family does not have a military member. I am thankful we have a job. My troubles in my family continue without my strong belief in Jesus' help. And I am a good Christian woman because I do believe in God and I practice good Service in the world but I don't preach or force His Name or Word on anyone in any conditions. Do you?
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 3:54 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• We live pretty much right along the Erie Canal. DH was driving home last night and it was raining, he missed his turn to go across a bridge over the Canal and had he not stopped right when he did he could have very easily driven right into it. HE was there and saved my hubby :-)
    Anonymous

• I don't preach or force His Name or Word on anyone in any conditions. Do you?
    __
    no I don't, but you mentioned you believe in God so I hope it doesn't offend you for me to pray for you and any problems in your family.

anon-what a great story. Praise be to God!
    Anonymous

• He set me free to live a life of grace and joy. I get to love others with a love he first gave me.
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 4:23 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Everything I AM, Everything I have! Is what Jesus has done for me.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:36 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• The very fact the wake up every morning is a gift from God. I have a loving family. I have a gift of compassion and creativity. In my life I have recived many things but when the times comes and I get to a be with HIm nothing I have eartly will ever matter. Only that i live my life for HIm. This is what God is doing for me. Loving me in my most awful moments and showering me in his grace. My God is so strong and He is so mighty there is nothing my God can not do. Wow when I think of how much I have failed Him and yet he loves me. Oh wow what a question.
    debmom07

Answer by debmom07 at 4:54 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Very specifically, I am 14 wks pg, have suffered a hemorhage, the doctor told me and my husband, " I'm so sorry", little did he know that the baby survived.
    ave.maria.

Answer by ave.maria. at 5:39 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• hi op, thank you for your offer of prayers. I am not at all offended. Thank you for commenting back and asking. Forceful witnessing and prayers pushes away more than comforts and enlightening others, I personally do not like it when people knock on my door to witness in God's name. Good that you're not forceful in different ways.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 6:40 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• How far along are you now ave.maria? Congrats and Thanks GOD!
    Anonymous

• First of all I am not a "good Christian woman" any goodness in my comes from my Lord Jesus Christ. So onto the origianal question, I am alive and breathing, my family is alive and breathing, I have food and shelter, I have His spirit living in me, His word to guide me, a living hope in my heart, the promise of heaven when I die, strength for each new day, fellowship with the Almighty who created the universe.....and those are just the "ordinary" things. Then there are 1000's more blessings He gives me just because of His love.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 7:04 PM on Oct. 3, 2009