Another Question About Adam...

How old was he when he was created? I understand that he wasn't a child or baby when God created him... But since he wasn't created prior to adult hood was he created as a 30 year old? Or would he have still only been 1? I think this matters because the bible says he lived to be like 930+ years and then says that no man can live to be 1000... So does that mean that he was in reality 960? More or less???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I've always wondered the same thing! I have assumed the 930 is actually referring to years that he lived on earth - not necessarily is apparent age at creation.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 4:16 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• To my understanding, according to the book of Genesis, Adam was fully matured when god created him.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:26 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Fully Matured? Men do that?? lol!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:40 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• ^^lol..unfortunately, they only mature physically, not mentally. that's why he was still blaming his mistake on a woman. :)
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 6:25 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• In their sinless state age did not matter. It wasn't like humans now, we age and things change and begin to decay. So age really would not have mattered.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 6:55 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• How ever old adam was, he was old.. he made it past the 900's.. but he was kiled by hus brother so who knowes when he would have died?????? ((good question!!***
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 10:53 AM on Oct. 4, 2009