what could or can your LO do at 7 months????

ok so my DD is 7 months as of the 28th
she can crawl
stand up (but has to have something to support her like a chair or big toy)
if you hold her hands she will take a few step
is this to advanced for her age?????

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 4:25 PM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That does not sound "too" advanced. It sounds good. Yay for you and your LO.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:03 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• It sounds right on track to me. My daughter is nine months old. I *think* around seven months she was sitting up by herself, eating 2nd stage food 3x a day, was juuuuust starting to stand up on her own, clapping, and had just started to crawl. Since then she's learned Dada (yay!) and she can wave bye-bye. I'm working on teaching her how to tell me when she's hungry or full. Hopefully we'll get that taken care of soon!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:11 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• When my youngest was 7 months she had just learned to crawl (like the week before) and sit up on her own (figured both out on the same day, lol). By the end of the month she was starting to pull up on the furniture.
    When my son was that age he was cruising the furniture, climbing on and off the couch, up the stairs, crawling, sitting and everything else. That boy kept me on my toes. He climbed onto the couch at 6 months (using a bucket that he dragged over and tipped upside down so he could use it as a step) and then jumped off...onto our hardwood floors. He took his first step at 9 1/2 months and was running through the house a month later.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 7:03 PM on Oct. 3, 2009