Do you think animals can sense if a person is bad?

My Mother has this new boyfriend. Well she brings him over a lot. He is a strange kinda guy. He always seems irritated, but he has always been nice the few like 4 times i met him. Well my very loveable playful cat who loves EVERYONE is deathly afraid of him. When she brings him over my cat freaks out and runs and hides. If the cat is in one of the rooms with the door open and that man comes over he hides under the beds or anything else he can wedge into and wont come out... What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I think they can.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:02 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I'm more of a believer in dogs sensing pure evil (LOL I Know mine always could) cats tend to be a little more antisocial by nature and it takes them longer to warm up to strangers however if you have your doubts about this guy you dont need your cat to tell you he's bad news i wouldnt have him over if you dont feel comfortable
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 5:08 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I have to say that I do believe that animals can sense things about people. I always told people when they met my dog that if he didnt' like them I would have to give them a second thought! lol Animals and babies, they know when someone is bad. "A man would walk straight into hell with his eyes wide open, but not even the devil can fool a dog" Twilight Zone Episode! lol It stuck with me when I saw it!

Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:25 PM on Oct. 3, 2009