drama queens

my 11yr old daughter(she has autism) and i have a joke going on. see she tends to yell for the littlest things all the time and must yell loudly about it, so i have started calling her a drama queen. well the other day i bumped my toe really hard against the chair and literally screamed bloody murder, well she just took one look at me and said "oh, mommy your such a drama queen" and u know what just by her saying that and laughing at the same time i forgot all about my pain and started tickling her. so do any of you ladies have a cute story of how your liitle one make u feel better?

kaylexi

Asked by kaylexi at 4:42 PM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hmm... whenever my son burps, I call him a pig.. ((AS A JOKE)) Well one day I had really bad gas and kept burping.. and my son called me a pig.. so then I burped again, REALLY LOUD.. and I said.. "I know, I'm a pig.." Then my son goes.. "It 's okay. I love you PIG." LOL ((BTW, he's 3 years old))
    LyTe684

Answer by LyTe684 at 4:50 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• aaww that is too cute and funny
    kaylexi

Answer by kaylexi at 4:56 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Thanks. He was serious too. Didn't even crack a smile. That's kids for you, huh? LOL
    LyTe684

Answer by LyTe684 at 4:57 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• thats what so amazing about them,they do things that are such a huge thing to us and yet it doesnt even faze them
    kaylexi

Answer by kaylexi at 5:52 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• laughingI just dropped an iron on my foot a bit ago and my dd was on the phone with me. She listened to me scream and curse like a sailor then gave me some bad news and said "it just doesn't seem so bad now that your foot might be broken huh?" Ya gotta love kids!

Answer by admckenzie at 5:52 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• LOL admckenzie!!!! =]
    LyTe684

Answer by LyTe684 at 5:54 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I took my daughter into a Halloween store yesterday BAD IDEA she freaked out. I take her out of the store and while walking to the car she say's "Mommmmy I was just so so so scared" It was cute, heartbreaking but it was also a little funny of how she said it.

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 6:12 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Sometimes if my son sees my belly i9f Im getting dressed he goes " mommy you have a chubby belly" and I say yes its because I grew youand your sister in it and he then says " Mommy I love your chubby belly don't change it"
    Joeysmom109

Answer by Joeysmom109 at 11:03 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• today i got into a horrible arguement at 5am when my kids father called to complain about the usual stuff well anyway i slam down the phone and go in my room where my dd has followed me and she sees that i am about to cry(man i am too damn sensitive)so she says"mommy dont cry, it'll be okay" man i love that little girl
    kaylexi

Answer by kaylexi at 5:56 AM on Oct. 4, 2009