do you think this could be serious?

it has been a week since i started going for walks with my mom to exercise,but after 20 minutes of walking my fingers start getting swollen, and with a pale purple like color, could this be something i should be worried about? i'm almost 22 years old, also i don't really sweat isn't that bad also?

maryfer

Asked by maryfer at 4:53 PM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Health

• Could be the sickness from cold ... it begins with oh its' Raynaud's - there are different levels of it. I talked to doctors about it for my son. He didn't have it but the symptoms are similar to what you're describing. Try googling it. Feel better!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 4:59 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• yes actually everytime i grab something from the freezer and hold it for too long in my hands, they turn red and very itchy, and if i put them in something warm my fingers get swollen and numb! is this condition treatable?
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 5:13 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I believe it is in different ways. Just google it. My son's in his twenties. When he was in his teens I took him in cause his finger tips were always icecold, he used to wear gloves while he typed. And he felt cold often too. But a physical and history determined his body thermometer was out of whack.

Just google it and see a doctor. I don't know more thanthat. Hope you feel better.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 5:59 PM on Oct. 3, 2009