How soon into your pregnancy did you start to crave foods?

With my last pregnancy I realized I was pregnant when I had intense cravings for hot & spicy.....Typically I hate spicy food so I took a test and it was positive.

Now 5 yrs later......

Last weekend I was at my peak for fertility and had sex with the DH.
This weekend I cannot stop eating hot and spicy pickles and I want to drink a gallon of milk! lol
I could eat hot salsa by the spoonful right now if my son wouldn't think it's crazy.

Is this a sign?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't remember when I started craving foods. I just know anytime I have a craving now my husband swears I'm preg. We're trying to get preg, but so far it hasn't happened. i think I started "craving" things around 2 months
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 5:07 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I had food aversions right away. I didn't crave foods until later in my pregnancy, but, like, immediately I couldn't stand the thought of anything greesy, or vegetables (and usually I love vegetables). About 7 months in and I started craving pudding and strawberries. I ate a lot of vanilla pudding with strawberries in it :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 5:13 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• hmmm...vanilla pudding and strawberries....sounds good
    Anonymous

• Edemame!! Man, my frirst trimester i couldn't get enough!!!! I swear i lived off it, and yogurt. I started getting cravings about 2 weeks in, and food aversions about the same time. They were mild though, i had no idea i was preggo at the time, oh and bad head aches. I found out a week later i was preggo. Good luck and congrats :)
    zoozleroo

Answer by zoozleroo at 7:01 PM on Oct. 3, 2009