My son humps is stuffed animals! What to do?

My son is 25 months old and humps his stuffed animals. He puts them between his legs and lays on top of them. I tell him to go in his room to do it and he does! How long does this stage last?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Lol, til he's 90 and physically can't any more :p

We are sexual beings from birth. It's just manifesting in him. Don't make him feel like it's dirty or bad. Just tell him it's a private thing and that he should do it in his room.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 5:07 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• love it Ati_13 so funny!!!! I agree. Soon your son will start touching himself and adjusting his privates whereever he goes. Then he's just discovering that when he moves he wobbles to and fro.
    Just add reminding ds that if he hurts in or around his penis that he must tell you.

oh Boys!!! Oh boy!!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 5:11 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• My son is 16 months and loves his "piece" ... he'll touch it, then look at me with this huge grin and will start laughing. It's hilarious!
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 10:45 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• yall have some sick minded kids ! ! bust the kids buts and tell them thats nasty and dont need to be doing that ! ! !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Oct. 5, 2009