I'm five weeks pregnant and my breasts are starting to look uneven. I'm worried this is going to only get worse and, even worse, that it won't go back to normal after I've had the baby. Does anyone know anything about this?

freakingout

Asked by freakingout at 2:57 AM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol mine were uneven before lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:21 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• haha mine too. not badly, but my right boob has always been the dominant boob. during pregnancy, youre breasts will fluctuate as they get ready to produce collostrum, and later on, milk. dont worry about it, its totally normal and your chest will return to its prepregnancy size, but to be honest they might sag just a little. depends on the person. when you first have your baby, your milk is going to come in after a couple days and when it comes in, it COMES IN. it will stretch the skin really tight, and then when you nurse, the skin will sag a little. they will only sag because that skin is necessary for when they fill up, or you'd pop!
    AnnaVictoria

Answer by AnnaVictoria at 10:57 AM on Jun. 24, 2008