Do you make your bed every day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I make it almost everyday. This is one of the things 'flylady' has you do ( if you haven't heard of her, go to flylady.net). Whenever I follow her suggestions, my house stays so much neater and cleaner.
    Anyway, I make my bed right before I leave for work in the morning. It takes like a total of 2 minutes to do, and makes my room look so much neater. I love walking back into my room after work and it looks so welcoming.
    rosiecotton

Answer by rosiecotton at 9:26 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• no
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 6:11 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• no. no one see my room and i dont feel like taking the extra effort if im gonna be back in it 12 hrs later lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:12 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Yes. I couldn't NOT make my bed.
    I'd hate to get into an unmade bed at night.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 6:15 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• um that would be a hell to the no
    im sorry i dont spend my days worrying about if my bed is made . Got bigger fish too fry .
    Anonymous

• That was my response dont know how the hell the box got checked . Who cares . It was me
    LOL
    Harley_Emmie

Answer by Harley_Emmie at 6:22 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I'm a housekeeper at a hotel, so I make an average of 20-25 beds a day, so what's one more,right? :0)
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 6:28 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• hell no....i fix it up before i go to bed but with 2 kids and no sleep i dont have time and no one but my family(hubby and kids) see the bedroom....now my son is 2 and he makes his bed....i dont force him one day i showed him how to make his bed and he does....now my 6 almost 7 week old isnt old enough...lol....but my 2 year old picks up his toys everynight so i guess i established a good chore system for him...but as for me the rest of my house is clean just not my bed...lol...
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 6:33 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Yes. Getting into a made up bed is much more relaxing and feels better than getting into a messed up bed. Takes me less than 1 minute to pull up the sheets & blankets on one side, do the same on the other and then fluff pillows.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 6:47 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• No I just dont see the point
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 6:53 PM on Oct. 3, 2009