Unexplained weight loss

I'm soon to be 4 months pregnant, and I don't look pregnant at all. I've actually lost 15 lbs and I wasn't obese to begin with. I'm eating like a pig, sandwiches, meats, cheeses, pastas, chips, crackers, puddings... and I haven't gained anything, I'm still losing. My fist child showed at the dawn of three months and I'm thiner now than I was then. The only strange symptom is my headaches and upper back pains. Could there be something wrong with me or my baby?

not-so-des-hw

Asked by not-so-des-hw at 6:11 PM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Talk to ypur doctor at your next appointment and remember, pregnancies can be drastically different!!!! They are as different as the children you are pregnant with!! Don't worry about it and just check with you doctor. I am pregnant with my 4th and this is the first pregnancy that has reminded me of one of my others!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 6:49 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• If you have had morning sickness then that will cause weight loss i didnt start gaining weight till i was about 5 aomost 6 months along. If you are worried about it then at your next apointment talk to your doctor. They will be able to tell you more on what is going on. Hope your doing well.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 6:33 PM on Oct. 3, 2009