ok my daughter just forcefully just puked on me and herself. . and she is 1 month and 6 days old. is that normal.

jessyka795

Asked by jessyka795 at 6:27 PM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• sometimes they do that if they have eaten to much or their stomach hurts. Try giving her a little less food next time she eats. My son used to do that. Also they can do that if you dont burp then half way through their feeding. Hope this helps. Dont worry though she should be fine.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 6:29 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• My second born regularly porjectile vomited! Every kids is different. If she isn't acting sick or in pain, I wouldn't worry about it!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 6:30 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• She gets warm one minute and cold the next and that goes off and on, and she feels warm too off and on.
    jessyka795

Answer by jessyka795 at 6:33 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Is she fussier then normal or acting miserable? Little ones still have a hard time regulating body temperature, so that doesn't necessarily mean anything. Personally I wouldn't worry about it myself. If she keeps it up and starts running a fever, then you could call your doctor.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 6:45 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• yeah she is more fussy then normal
    jessyka795

Answer by jessyka795 at 6:55 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• There could of been a bubble at the bottom so when it came up everthing above it came up too. fussy just means it hurts. try less or burb more often. it may be hard but less hurt for baby. Mine screams till she is done with the bottle so burbing is not so fun.
    nekkyoo

Answer by nekkyoo at 10:13 PM on Oct. 3, 2009