Has anyone else had the swine flu - H1N1?

I am on day 2 of this & it really sucks. My 15 yr came down with it Tuesday, then my 8 & 9 yr old & now I have it. I ran a 104 fever yesterday and the lowest I can get it today is about 100.5. My body hurts, my head hurts, and all I can do is sleep.

awnryprincess

Asked by awnryprincess at 7:06 PM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Health

• OHHHH I'm so so sorry mommy. Can you keep a pot of cool water with socks or wash cloths in it to cool you? Remember to keep a blanket off to cool down. Maybe try to stay upright to not choke if you vomit. I have tons of gingerale in my house to drink if sick, it helps to burp and decrease gas.

oh feel better!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 7:20 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Hope you get to feeling better!!

My 4 year old currently had it and yesterday was hell for us, he was running a fever of 103 all day nothing was breaking it on top of him having bad diarrhea and throwing up every couple of minutes it sucked so bad and I felt so horrible because I wasn't able to do anything for him. Today has been a little easier he's actually able to keep some pedialyte down here's to hoping it passes quickly for us too.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 9:17 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Fortunately we didn't have vomitting and diarrhea here -- that would have been disastorous... sorry for your little one. Same here - nothing would bring the fever down until it was ready. All of us ran one for two days & then it broke. However, kids were up and running after fever broke. I'm now 3 days later and it hurts to cough (losing voice), my chest feels tight, & there is thick mucous when i cough (sorry to be gross). *Sigh* Hope it ends soon.
    awnryprincess

Answer by awnryprincess at 9:15 PM on Oct. 6, 2009