IRAN IS WORKING ON BUILDING NUCLEAR WEAPONS ! WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT !

Give me your insight on Iran making nuclear weapons ! Im not asking for a bashing either, I do listen to the news so im repeating what i heard, so save your comments , that BASH !! to yourself....... Thank You.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• They need to be stopped. I think we should bomb their newly discovered nuclear site. I agree, Israel will make a preemptive strike if necessary. I just hope and pray the U.S. backs them. If not, I think it will lead to WWIII. I'm sick of that beady eyed little weasel threatening and being a menace.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I think it needs to be stopped and Israel will likely strike them. The the chit will really hit the fan.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:12 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Well, what did we expect?
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 7:12 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I agree with this guy. http:

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YGiuF97fRE

Anonymous

• they also said that Iraq was hiding nuclear weapons, but all we found was saddam in a hole....
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 7:32 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Not exactly a shocker....unless you're a liberal.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:37 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I think that the Iranian govt is really pushing it. They don't have them yet, but they are trying to push so that when they do get them, they will be able to keep them.

MPO is that when Mossad finds proof, Iran is screwed. Anyone who thinks Israel doesn't have nukes in case nuts like Dinnerjacket get one is living in denial. While I feel sorry for the Iranian people, it will take Israel dropping one to stop these types of fanatic hate the west hate Israel in their tracks.

And then it will be some sort of Armegeddon. I only hope we are out of Iraq by then. I think we need to cut off Iran, and force Russia to go along with it. We won't, Israel will drop a nuke, and it will be our fault for not stopping it when it is really these other shit nations who won't muzzle Iran now.

Sorry, a little bitter on the foreign policy front today.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 7:41 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• usdragonflies

they also said that Iraq was hiding nuclear weapons, but all we found was saddam in a hole....

***

Wonder why THAT was?! (sarcasm)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:41 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• MPO is that when Mossad finds proof, Iran is screwed. Anyone who thinks Israel doesn't have nukes in case nuts like Dinnerjacket get one is living in denial. While I feel sorry for the Iranian people, it will take Israel dropping one to stop these types of fanatic hate the west hate Israel in their tracks.

***

While Obama is in office, this is a very real possibility--they know they are on their own now! ANd I hope that they DO take matters into their own hands.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:44 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• What too many liberals DON'T know is that many many US Service men have come home and said "yes, we saw them. We saw weapons caches." But these statements have, for the most part, fallen on the deaf ears of the msm. As the tide of approval for Obama has turned almost 180 degrees now, the msm is going "oh crap...time to get with the program"
    SterlingLegend

Answer by SterlingLegend at 7:53 PM on Oct. 3, 2009