AWANAS

Is anyone elses kids in Awanas? My DS is a first year Spark do you thing 6 verses to memorize a week is too much?? My DD did and still does it all the time, but it is not going as easy as with DS.

blue_glass_mama

Asked by blue_glass_mama at 7:28 PM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• I really think it depends on the child. Besides I know they have really shortened the memorization since my hubby was a kid in AWANA. Encourage him to do his best!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:31 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I used to be in AWANA as a child and when I turned 18 I started teaching the younger kids. I have actually earned the top award you can get (the Citation) and got the scholarship to college. I have never worked with the Sparks group but that does sound like a lot to me.
    mommyofJames08

Answer by mommyofJames08 at 7:31 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I have no clue what this is. Did you put this in the right category?
    Anonymous

• NO I DID NOT PUT IT IN THE RIGHT CATEGORY---I MENT TO PUT IT IN RELIGION &BELIEFS BUT MY COMPUTER IS JUNK, AND I WOULD LOVE TO SMASH IT AGAINST THE WALL!!!!
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 11:15 PM on Oct. 3, 2009