What is one of the most embarassing things your child has done?

Thought this one would be funny! For me it would have to be...
We were out having a family diner at the local restaurant. My DS was standing by the table when he looked up at me and said "I pooped" He was toilet trained at this time, there for he did not have a diaper on. Also he had shorts on so it had slipped out of his pants and on to the floor. My DH cleaned the mess up off the floor while I ran to the bathroom with my DS. I stripped him down and cleaned him up as best as possible. I used his shirt for pants. When we got out of the bathroom my DH had the dinner in to-go boxes and the bill paid. It was a while before we went back to the restaurant.
Kind of a gross one, but boy was this embarassing.

brikay1

Asked by brikay1 at 7:28 PM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My then 5 year old was in Kindergarten and had been learning about opposites....one of the opposites he learned about was "skinny versus fat." I'm sure you know where I'm going with this! LOL

We were in the doctor's office, when a HUGELY obese woman (at least 450 lbs) came out to the waiting area after meeting with her doctor, and my son said--as if I were deaf--"mommy is skinny, but that woman (pointing at her) is FAT!!!

I wanted to crawl into a hole right about then (even though he was correct!) LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:34 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• i was at a restaurant w/my daughter, my sister and her husband. i went to the restroom came out, and my daughter was starting potty training at the time. she saw me walking to the table (about 50 ft or further away) and she screamed across the place "mommy did you poop????" of course its dinner hour, right outside of a boot camp base the weekend of boot camp grad so full of people. so far thats been the worse/funniest.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:37 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• My dd loves to pull and tug at my shirt (she is only 15 months) and I stop her all the time now because when she was about 10 months I was wearing a maternity/nursing shirt (I was pregnant with my 2nd) and we were hanging out with friends and my dd pulled on my shirt exposing me. Now it wouldnt have been sooo bad if I had nice perky boobs without a but load of stretchmarks but unfortuately I have quite the opposite. lol
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:44 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I was trying to explain the differences between people and skin color to my daughter who was 2 at the time, and she decided to call a woman in a store a "chocolate person". I was horrified!
    Anonymous

• My daughter was 2 1/2 years old and I went grocery shopping. She was sitting in the bottom part of the car shopping cart. I get to the part where I am waiting in line and I see her bare feet sticking out. I am thinking that she just took her shoes off. So I reached down to get her shoes for her and she is butt naked playing with her nipples. I think she went through most of the store naked and nobody said anything to me.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:56 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Izsarejman- That is soooo funny. I laughed so hard I had tears in them
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:59 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• When ds was 2 or 3 we lived in a hicktown he had never seen anyone but white people. We were at the mall one day and passed a black family as we were walking out of a store and they were walking in ds said loudly of course- "Mommy those people need a bath!" I wanted to sink into the floor! Thankfully it didn't seem to offend them as the parents laughed and their son was about ds's age!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 8:01 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• About two months ago, Joss and I went to Goodwill. I was wearing a flowy tank top, and she decided that it would be funny to pull my shirt down. All. The. Way. Down. I flashed my bra and cleavage to eeeeveryone in the store. She's only nine months old! Fantastic!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:23 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• My girls have embarrassed me a few times... I had the chocolate baby thing (to the grandmother), the fat thing (was a kid I was babysitting saying it to someone who was overweight), I've had my daughter point at the shaving cream/razor and holler "here Mommy, for your privates", and the day we were in the checkout line in walmart and the same child points to some duct tape and says "look mommy, some tape for my mouth".
    We've had our kids to poop, pass gas or puke out in public and none are too fun but that couldn't be helped.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:46 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Ditto SabrenaLeigh.
    Anonymous