Pregnant again... thinking abotion.

I'm 19... my bf is 27.... We just found out I am pregnant again, baby # 2 (not the father of my 1st).
I feel like abortion would be the best option. Its just not the right time. I just started a new job. That means I am currently working 2 jobs. If I decide to carry, I have to quit one. His parent know, his mom is happy. Would make grandchild #10 in their family. My parents, don't know yet... and wouldnt be happy at all. I'm scared, and don't know what to do. Neither of us have the money to raise this baby... I'm struggling enough with my 1st one.. Help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It breaks my heart to say that I believe in a woman's right to choose, but if you could consider giving the baby a home, I'd take him/her in a heartbeat.
    Anonymous

• I personally feel that abortion is never the answer because it creates so much guilt. But whatever you decide just be sure that you ar really sure before you go through with it.
    mommyofJames08

Answer by mommyofJames08 at 7:43 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• why not have him/her adopted....why kill something so innocent....it hasnt had a chance to live...abortion is like someone walking up to u and shooting u for no reason
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 7:44 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Aww :( I know this is scary, and overwhelming. But now you have a fourth person to consider... you, your boyfriend, your first child and this new baby growing inside you. If abortion is what you're thinking, can I suggest adoption as an alternative? There are lots of families who would be more than happy to take your baby into their homes and love it as their own. You would be giving the child the gift of life and the family the gift of a child.

**hugs** I know this is hard. You're going to be okay, though. You can do right by yourselves, your new child and a nice family who wants a child very badly.

Obviously, if you're set on abortion I can't stop you and no one else can either. that's your decision to make, and it doesn't make you a bad person, a bad mother or a bad woman. It's a choice that I don't agree with, but it's yours to make and I won't judge you. You can PM me if you want to talk.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 7:45 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Wow I really dont know what to say because I would never do the whole abortion thing. If your positive that you cant afford another child why dont you think about adoption. There are so many women in this world who cant have children and there willing to help with any kind financially to get you through this pregnancy. My old friend adopted her baby out and the adoptive parents helped pay her bills all through her pregnancy including rent and utilitys so just really think about this cause every child deserves a chance in life and you would be doing the most unselfish thing if you chose adoption. GL sweetie and Im so sorry that your in this situation.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 7:46 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I don't want to be harsh. While I know that I don't understand your situation, your little one has done nothing to deserve to be killed. There are many organizations that would gladly step in and help. Call a crisis pregnancy center or even a church. Your boyfriends parents may even want to step in and give you guys a hand. Also, like others have mentioned, consider adoption. There are couples who would gladly take care of your expenses due to the pregnancy so you wouldn't need to stress about it! I'm sorry you are in a difficult situation.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:51 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Well I have to say, and I'll probably get hit hard for this, that being a mom of older kids I support the choice of abortion in the first two months since conception or since last period. But I certainly do not say it should be done.

Since you're blessed with inlaws, inspitte of this new pregnancy being a 10th grandbaby, who clearly love you - with their emotional support could you carry through a pregnancy? Don't abort because you feel guilty disappointing your parents.

I've never had an abortion but your family sounds like mine. My parents were extremely judgemental and disapproving of any thing me. My inlaws wow did God ever gift me with them. My inlaws were my best friends for thirty years. We spoke about anything everything.

Could you talk about your thoughts of abortion with them? Look at BirthRight. Research everything before aborting. That's permanent. Adoption is you could know about baby.AAnd keeping lo2.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 7:57 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• it just sickens me that abortion is even an option! and i couldnt bare going thre adoption. i would keep my baby.
    Anonymous

• and to say that it doesnt make u a baby mommy, lies, you are killing your own flesh and blood, cuz u dont want to deal with the "strugle of parenthood" pathetic
    Anonymous

• so because its inconvient for you and your bf..its not the "right" time..your innocent child should be killed? wow selfish..was it the "right" time with your first? obviously not because you arent with the man you conceived him with, not trying to be hateful but damn. dont have an abortion.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 8:00 PM on Oct. 3, 2009