is it bad that i miss my BD?

My boyfriend of four years broke up with me 3 days before my bday.. Got back with his ex(who is married). He texted me and tells me how he misses me.. And if he moves to dallas he wants me to move with him. I have stayed strong and have not given in but I really miss him.. Is it wrong to miss him?

leona5667

Asked by leona5667 at 8:37 PM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• No, it's normal and over time it will get a lot easier to not miss him so much. It's not helping that he is feeding you that stuff, saying he misses you etc. He's just buttering you up, but IMO, if he left you for a married woman, he's trash, and don't give in. You can find someone so much better, I promise. One day you will look back and say "Thank God I didn't get back with him or I could have missed out on everything I have now."
    Anonymous

• it is very normal. my boyfirend of 5 and half years just left and broke up with me on my birthday just walk away from me and our 2 boys. i can tell u if he trys calling i will want to give in. but we have to do what we have to do .... good luck
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 9:39 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• no

Answer by admckenzie at 9:41 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• No - it's normal but if you are on THIS site you are obviously a Mama and Mamas have to be strong and do the right thing. Be strong Mama and he didn't deserve you! WE MOMS ROCK!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 9:56 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I don't think you miss him.I think you miss being happy in a relationship.Or you still want it to be a certain way with him.But he doesn't sound very reliable or trustworthy.Maybe he should move on with out you.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 11:00 PM on Oct. 3, 2009