From my ribs to my pelvic bone??

I awoke suddenly with stomach cramps last night, from my ribs all the way to my pelvic bone! It was very uncomfortable, but I rolled over and went back to sleep. It happened a few times throughout the night, but being that I haven't felt well I just kept going back to sleep. Since I woke up this morning it hasn't happened and I feel fine, but now I'm wondering what that was and if I should have gone to the hospital?? BTW I am 36 weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh ask your doc at your next appt too, everyone is different.
    Anonymous

• i thought i was in labor the other day, but i wasnt even having contractions and it was pain like you described. except i went to the doc and was screaming and crying it was so bad. you probably had ligament pain and the baby may have been in an odd position. that was the explination i got b/c they had no idea why i was hurting. they did an ultrasound too and the baby & everything in there was fine. when you get that far along ligament pain can be extra bad b/c the baby has those last couple growth spurts.
    Anonymous