Cloth Diapers

I haven't ever used cloth diapers but I think I will with our new baby. Have you ever used Thirsties Pocket All-in-One Diaper v2? What is your opinion? Good choice or bad? Oh and if I buy this kind, what else do I need?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on Oct. 3, 2009 in General Parenting

• I haven't tried those particular ones. But I have exclusively been cloth diapering my second child for 10 months now (since her birth). I love it, I will never go back to disposables. My personal favorites are Haute Pockets and Mommy's Touch. Both are a one size diaper. Also, my cousin went with Coolababy diapers from Ebay. They're also a one size pocket diaper and she's had excellent luck with them. They're very reasonably priced. If you go with a pocket diaper, if it comes with inserts, that's pretty much all you'll need. Just get a wet bag for on the go and some sort of diaper pail (a trash can works just fine). I use a pail liner in mine so that I can just grab the bag and head to the washer but it's not a neccessity. I also use cloth wipes which can easily be made by sewing two squares of flannel together. Good luck!
    Abilyn

Answer by Abilyn at 11:11 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I love love love love the Thirsties AI2's! I strongly recommend them and rarely needed to over-stuff them. They're also a really great fit for a chunky baby! They also wash beautifully and aren't too horribly expensive, which is an added bonus. :)
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 11:47 PM on Oct. 3, 2009