I'll get you my pretty!....hehehehe! *evil laugh*

How many of you are doing a Wizard of Oz theme for Halloween this year?

Or maybe a "Thriller" Theme in honor of MJ?

If not, what are you doing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Catchy title! lol

Sorry standard boring pumpkin/spiderweb stuff over here
    Anonymous

• Pumpkins and spider webs are awesome!! I seriously wish it would be September-February all year long!

And no, why would I want to honor a man who was a drug addict?
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 9:48 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• ...and your little dog tooo....* more evil laughing*
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 9:50 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I did it last year. We live in a cold environment so costumes are creative or bloated. My daughter was Dorthy dressed as To-to. My son was a fireman so my daughter in her blue plaid dress, pig-tales and shiny red shoes wore a dalmatian print fur jacket in addition to her wicker basket.

This year my kids are invisible. I have a Ninja and a Unicorn.
    h3art2h0m3

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 9:52 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• My daughter is going to be a Spider Queen (I found some orange satin with black velvet spiders all over it and made it up in a ballgown pattern and made a black silk rose crown).
    My son is going to be a demon/gatekeeper thing, though he's not allowed to wear the mask (my rule), so I'm going to shave his head and paint his head and face for him.
    I'm going to be a gypsy.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 10:15 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• My son (16 months) was a lion last year, and he'll be a scarecrow this year :)

The difficult thing will be next year ... I hope he's not stubborn and doesn't want to be a tinman!! Maybe I'll say he's a robot instead :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 10:15 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• We were talking about doing the Wizard of Oz theme for the whole family over here, but I don't think it will happen. It's a cute idea though!
    kimmykim

Answer by kimmykim at 10:47 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• We're all semi-matching with wings this year. Next year, I wanna bring our friends (mine and hubby's) into it. The 4 of us will be the Little Einsteins and DD will be rocket. LOL
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 11:17 PM on Oct. 3, 2009