so i just found out i am pregnant

I am pregnant with baby 2 :). I'm excited and scared again. My questions are, this past month, before I found out (i'm 5 weeks) i have had some alcohol. A beer here and there, nothing to make me drunk, maybe 3 at one time would be the most. Should I be worried?? And no I will not be drinking anymore at all, I just feel bad for drinking before, even though I had no idea I was pregnant. Also, can I take tylenol pm?? I have such a hard time sleeping, and my knees are killing me lately. Thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no worries! im sure your baby will be fine. and tylenol pm..im not too sure on that.however melatonin is all natural and it really works to put you out. you can find it at health stores like GNC. well hmm best of luck and no worries about the alcohol.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 9:47 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I would say bring up the drinking at your ob visit... and i suggest regular tylenol
    Zarviemom19

Answer by Zarviemom19 at 9:48 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• no worries
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 9:51 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• i took a bunch of pills, smoked weed and drank before i found out i was pregnant. i found out at 4 weeks. i'm due the 23rd this month, but my on my ultrasound he is healthy and has a head full of hair and chubby arms & legs. i was also screened for birth defects and that test came out negative. you will be fine. i haven't had any complications either. btw~i have had several ultrasounds and had one on the 1st.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 9:52 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• tylenol pm is fine too so is benadryl, just ask your doc.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 9:53 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I agree that the alcohol is not to worry about. Before that period of drinking if you rarely drank before then that's even better. imho I wouldn't even routinely take regular tylenol or melatonin. I'd just make sure to have night time pretty routinely for myself.

I have three kids and animals plus husband. I know how tough pregnancy and older kids are, and life. Try getting a CD player and listening to it before bed of your favorite soothing music. You can put the headset around your neck and still hear the music and be able to hear your other child. Make keep time for you when kids are napping, at nighttime.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 9:59 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• i got pregnany in novemebr didnt find out until the end of december and on thanksgiving i had about of 5th of yukon and like 20 days after that i has about another 5th of rum....i was never buzzed or anything off that and my son who was born almost 7 weeks ago is healthy and fine....as long as ur stil not drinking your fine
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 10:13 PM on Oct. 3, 2009