my son has a rash .....any advice?

My son is 6 months old today and ive noticed that he has some red spots on his back they look like tiny bites like not bug bites they are really small bumps and are surrounded by big red spots all across his back shoulders could it be bc we stopped using dreft and started using tide? we just switched back to dreft (smells best anyway) just in case anyone else had this? we only switched bc we accidentally washed a few of his clothes w ours and he wore them and seemed fine but now im thinkin he needs dreft only (he goes for his 6 month check up monday)

aidensmama8

Asked by aidensmama8 at 9:52 PM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It could be the detergeant. If it clears up I would guess that is what it is! Your guess is as good as mine! :-). Btw, I use All, free and clear or Arm and Hammer's unscented. I am sensitive to detergeants and am concerned my kids could be too. If you don't want to continue using Dreft, just use something with no dyes or scent.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:56 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Could it be a sort of heat rash. My Four month old got a few of those on her back. There is alot of heat generate there especialy in the car seat.
    nekkyoo

Answer by nekkyoo at 10:04 PM on Oct. 3, 2009