is any one ever to scared to ask questions

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• NO, just cautious about who I ask and when I ask.
    It takes discernment to know the right time and right person to ask.
    mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 10:11 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Unless you can take answers with a grain of salt it is difficult to ask questions here. People ridicule and pass judgment by 1 question. Tangents, biases, and rants often prevent the answer from ever being answered completely.
    On the other hand there are mothers here who know what we are feeling and can give us their experience and wisdom. There are a lot of kind and loving people here and with them and the rules in place we can keep a safe community. Anonymous helps a little.
    I don't think it is fear so much as wondering if you can find the right answer.
    h3art2h0m3

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 10:19 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I'm afraid to ask a question because you get some really stupid answers and bad advice here. Or do you mean afraid to ask a question because of all the bashing?
    Anonymous

• Not really, but I've never asked a question on here, I just answer. If I have to ask about something I want to know, I'll Google it first, lol.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 11:07 PM on Oct. 3, 2009