I know some people dont wait for the 6 weeks are up to have sex and me and my husband wait for 5 weeks to haave sex and ever since we been having sex after our daughter was born. i ve been haveing really bad sharp stomach pains, that makes me want to vomitted. i mean we waited for 5 weeks to have sex. but anyways is there anything to worry about.

jessyka795

Asked by jessyka795 at 10:11 PM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If you had a csection maybe for your own body its too early still. Was sex more physical than usual considering not having it for a while? If the pain doesn't stop I'd get an early post delivery checkup or go to the e r.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 10:16 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• No I didnt have a c-section , and sex is not that physical.
    jessyka795

Answer by jessyka795 at 10:18 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• 5 weeks is not that long, he needs to stop and consider what this is doing to your body. ..............

MEN!!!!! Repairing insides of bodies isn't a 5 week" standard for all" You need to be reasonable with yourself you probably are only doing this because he is taunting you , in all reality that's not reality !

Women are ALL DIFFERENT........ Cut yourself a break
    Anonymous

• Are you that horny that you really have to ask.?Take a break & let your body heal.
    Anonymous

• Lol don't feel bad, the PP obviously don't enjoy the finer things in life. DH and I managed 3 weeks 4 days (a record for us BTW) before we couldn't handle it any more. It made me bleed a bit more, but that was about it. If it really hurts, regardless of how you got it, GO SEE THE DOCTOR!
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 11:27 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• lol I was the same way, my doctor said it was my body still re adjusting and geting back to normal. She said it was normal and most women are luckey if they get past 3 weeks befor having sex again.
    purplecraze579

Answer by purplecraze579 at 11:55 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• If it hurts, you should probably wait a bit longer. Personally, I had no interest in sex for quite a while after having my kids. i don't understand how some people want to have sex so soon! I mean to each their own, but hell, I was exhausted, and my body was still shot!
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 12:08 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I'm with Krysta622. I had c-sections but it was a long time before I was actually feeling frisky. I was so exhausted that all I wanted to do in bed was sleep!

If it's hurting you, then stop! Give your body a little while longer to recoup. There are other ways of pleasuring each other than don't involve penetration :)

beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 12:35 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• There is something wrong with your post. You know to wait 6 weeks, but you have sex at 5 and whine on Cafe Mom. Go call your doctor and tell him you did what he told you not to do and you are having sharp pains and want to vomit. It is your own fault for not saying no to your So, and your So if he was with you in the delivary room and saw you giving birth should be ashamed of himself for agreeing to have sex---ha I am being kind he probably pressured you into it. Quit whining here, and schedule an appointment with your doctor. GIVE ME A BREAK !
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 12:45 AM on Oct. 4, 2009