Fellow Pagans ...

Do you believe in fairies?
Gnomes?
Dragons?
and other such creatures?

If you do, could up please explain to me in what "form" you believe they are in (such as physical, spiritual etc)? And also, how or if they have helped you in any way?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 10:14 PM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm not sure if I believe in them...but my mom told me that she used to see small people when she was a child that no one else could see. Apparently they could crawl on the walls and they used to entertain her doing funny things. I don't know what you would call them.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 11:11 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Yes, I believed that at one time, they were here in the physical sense and now, since people have been drawn away from them, they have retreated to the spiritual plane. I have never requested their aid, but I am sure that they have come to mine, regardless.
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 10:26 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Tinkerbell
    Anonymous

• Yes to all...  I have seen fairies and we had a Brownie in our last house...  And I believe they are physical... Just because Magical Creatures don't fit in to what is accepted scientific theory doesn't mean they don't exist... It just means they aren't proven to exist YET!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:56 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• No I don't believe in them and yet I believe in the Gods. What a paradox.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 12:37 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I completely agree with Sabrina. We haven't had a Brownie in this house yet but here's to hoping.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:07 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Whats a Brownie?
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 2:03 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Think of Girl Scouts!
    lol no really.

If i'm correct (which i could be wrong) it's a little fairy (or something like a fairy) that cleans up the house or does other helpful things while you are sleeping or away. That's what i was always told they were anyways. ...i even read a story about how that is how Brownies in Girl Scouts got their name.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:12 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Oh, no lady... You don't want a brownie... They steel everything they can. Fairies are bad enough, but they usually just play nasty little tricks... Bownies will help out, but they also will take anything they can find back to their home and you will never see it again... Did you see The SpiderWick Chronicles or Willow? If you combine the way they were shown in those movies you kinda get closer to the real thing... Either way - PAIN IN THE ASS!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:56 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I believe in angels and god....creatures are just a quick way to name an animal.... Like a monster.. all of this is man made......just make believe!
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 10:23 AM on Oct. 4, 2009