Where do you prefer to shop for your best clothes?

I'm 23 and realize its time to get out of my juniors jeans. I want to look sophisticated, sexy yet no over the top. Where do you shop for your best looking clothes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i feel the same way lol ive been slowly addin to my new wardrobe the past few weeks i like JCPenneys and Macys
    aidensmama8

Answer by aidensmama8 at 10:22 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I shop online--it's much faster than hitting the malls. However, if I DO hit the malls, I get my best clothes from large department stores (better/designer brands), or "boutique" shops like Talbots, Coldwater Creek, J. Jill--but I always shop smart and only buy on sale! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:23 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Nordstroms...Macys...you're young, don't be in such a rush to dress all grown up, wear whatever makes you happy!!
    Anonymous

• It would make me happy to look my age and not like I'm still in my teens because I have hips now, juniors clothes don't accomodate that for me.
    Anonymous

• you can get some pretty awesome stuff on ebay! for cheap too
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 11:06 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• i like j.crew's pants
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:48 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Oh man I've been wondering this same thing! I'll be 20 in a couple of weeks and I have such a hard time finding pants! I have none that fit me right now, so I've been wearing some left over from my bigger days, since none of the juniors seem to fit my hips, either. But it seems like all I can find that DO fit are weird looking and the waist is in the wrong place for me. I have one pair of slacks that fit amazingly. My mom got them and gave them to me because they're too long for her and she didn't want to hem them. I'm pretty sure she got them from JC Penny (she loves ordering from the catalogues lol). When I have the money to spare and the time, I'm going to go hit a big mall and try Macy's and stuff. I've heard really good things about their selection, but haven't been in years. Good luck and let me know if you find something!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:19 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Love Coldwatercreek,Talbots and Nordstrums great clothes and decent prices for the quality.But have years to shop those clothes I am 50 and your 30's are soon enough.I have an 18 yr old away at college and she likes Macy's ,Nordstrums,and drawing a blank the black and white store.LOL i've spent enough money there,Also Gap for sweaters and non t tops.Don't shop in the jr, dept oh also the Limited.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Express is a great store for young women. They have great sales and great quality.
    ponchinmom

Answer by ponchinmom at 4:56 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Maurices is great!
    oliviahank

Answer by oliviahank at 9:10 AM on Oct. 4, 2009