this might sound silly, but...

do/did you ever hear a popping sound in your belly? im 37 weeks and i hear a popping sound once in a while. i wonder what it is.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't think I had that happen when I was pregnant but I do remember hearing some pregnant women talk about it. I don't think I ever found out what was causing it for them though.
    Anonymous

• Yes. You know when you are sitting up and you twist your back a little and it makes a little pop sound? That's what I hear in my belly, like she's stretching and I can hear it lol. It's kinda gross but I remember it in all of my pregnancies. I'm 25 weeks.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:34 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I vaguely remember my OB talking about that when I was pregnant with my son. For the life of me I can't remember what it is, but I do remember her saying that it was normal.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:10 AM on Oct. 4, 2009