Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone know what "gipe water" is?

Someone on here suggested "gripe water" to me for my son with colic and I was looking for it at CVS and couldn't find it anywhere. I asked everyone at the pharmacy and noone knew what it was. What does the packaging look like? What stores can you find it at? And is it located in the baby section or the bottled water section?

Answer Question

Asked by LolaD at 11:36 PM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (8)
  • Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

  • they sell that in walgreens for sure.

    Answer by Mrs2009 at 11:45 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

  • At walgreens in the baby isle. It comes in a small blue box with some pictures on it. i think it's also labeled as "bliss water".

    Answer by Swingkid511 at 11:47 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

  • They sell it at cvs to. its were the baby body wash and diper rash cream is itll be in a bluebox.

    Answer by purplecraze579 at 11:50 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

  • Bliss water has had a recall on it before be aware.

    Answer by Mrs2009 at 11:55 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

  • It's at walgreens where all the baby stuff is...

    Answer by calliesmommie at 12:13 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

  • There are different brands of gripe water. Where I live only Target & Walgreens sell it. Its great stuff though!

    Answer by BabyDylansMomma at 12:36 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

  • My husband had this problem when i sent him to the store. He was looking in the bottled water (after I told him it was in the baby section in a little bottle). It should be with the teething tablets, tylenol, orajel. It is in a little box about 4 inches tall roughly.

    Answer by vickwu at 3:52 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.