please help!

Last year I was on unemployment for the whole year, i started working this year in january, i just got laid off this friday (bummer). Now, I already applied for unemployment again, but i'm wondering if i will qualify. I read something about u having to had worked at least a year to qualify, i have a lil girl and rent to pay, so i'm really worried. Of course, I've already been looking for a job online but times are hard and i'm afraid it will be hard to find one. Does anyone have advise?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Oct. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• You can only do what you are doing, Look for a job, and hope you qualify for benefits again. I know that right now, very few people are being turned down for extensions, so you should qualify for something this time around. I wish you luck, don't let your fears get the better of you
    Cheapsk8mom

Answer by Cheapsk8mom at 11:50 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• What state do you live in. I though you had to be working at a job for 3 months. Maybe it has changed. If you do not qualify, try applying for state jobs. They are more secure, better pay, & beni's
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 2:08 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• You should be able to file online, and you will qualify. Join us at Job Hunting Moms: http://www.cafemom.com/group/jobhuntingmoms

Answer by rkoloms at 7:29 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I'm sorry for what you are going through right now. My DH was laid off in October, I know what you're going through, Have you ever thought about working from home? I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 7 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet Ceo Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:03 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Hope I could some kind of help! I can get you some more info if you'd like!

HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)

lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 4:44 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• It isn't much, but hey, it's free and it's something! I do both of these:

and

Anonymous